She Prospers Photography: Bridal Portraits

Earlier this Summer, I spent a wonderful day with my precious friend Jessi. She had an amazing surprise in store for her husband. Her plan was to get back into her wedding dress and take pictures for her upcoming five year wedding anniversary. We spent the day visiting sunflower fields, luscious green meadows and wound up ending our adventure in a river. Jessi was such a trooper in the heat and we had a ball getting creative with accessories!

 I just get giddy when I am able to capture sweet memories for dear friends and this photoshoot brought me so much joy. Below are a few of my favorites from our day. Jessi and Luke, I am so thankful for your hearts for the nations, your love for one another, your desire to be a light for Jesus in your community and your unwavering friendship to Drew and I. I hope that year five is full of blessings for you both and I hope that you have a marvelous time celebrating your anniversary!

*Live in the Atlanta area? I'm offering a great price for family sessions, perfect for holiday cards!
Vist my photography website and I would love to schedule an appointment with you!
                                                                                        photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png







Posts you may enjoy:

1 comment :

  1. Love the background of the sunflowers and her boots are TOO cute! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete