She Prospers Photography: Newborn: Juliet

I have a feeling that Juliet will continue to be in the spotlight for some time. A few days ago I stopped by Tyler and Jordan's house to see their beautiful baby girl. After already capturing Tyler's maternity pictures as well as Juliet's hospital pictures, I couldn't wait to spend more uninterrupted time with baby J. Juliet is a happy, precious baby who has been blessed with two amazing parents to love her. Welcome to the world little one!
                                                                                        photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png














2 comments :

  1. Awwww...brought tears to my eyes! Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete