She Prospers Photography: Buford Corn Maze

The week has been gorgeous and it makes me crave scarves, boots and pumpkin spice lattes. I'm so ready for the leaves to start turning and to head up to my favorite little mountain town in Dahlonega to take in the beauty of the season. I had the opportunity to meet the family who runs Buford Corn Maze and being there made me want to buy a pumpkin a month early. 

I just can't get enough of small businesses and I love being able to support what they do through photography. When I also learned that the family has started a non- profit to support education in the Dominican Republic, I just loved the Buford Corn Maze a little bit more. Anytime someone purchases baked goods in their adorable store, the proceeds go to fund school tuition for various students.

I definitely plan on going back for a visit! What are some of your favorite Fall activities? Some of mine are visiting Burt's Pumpkin Farm, attending the Cumming Fair and picking apples up in Elijay. Have a happy weekend!
                                                                                       photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png









No comments :

Post a Comment