Whole 30 Favorite Snacks & Recipes


The Whole 30 Challenge is most definitely not for wimps. It is something that I realized day one and hasn't changed the entire time. Ironically I think I felt cravings more towards the end of the challenge than at the beginning but thankfully I never felt unsatisfied with the meals that I made. I love trying new things in the kitchen and discovered that I am a fan of brussel sprouts and poached eggs. I will say that preparing snacks and a weekly meal plan with options to choose from allowed me to stay focused and on track. Need a few new ideas to keep you full between meals? Looking for great, reliable resources? I've got you covered! Happy Snacking!
                                                                                      photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png
(great for snacks (use dried banana chips) and breakfast on the go!)

(photo credit: goodcheapeats.com)

//Apples or Bananas with Almond Butter//
(MaraNatha is my personal favorite)


(Sprinkle salt and pepper on the top and your good to go!)


//Ham, Turkey or Roast Beef Roll-ups//
( I liked avocado and tomatoes with the meat)

(photo credit: nomnompaleo.com)

//Cinnamon Nutmeg Banana "IceCream"//

(photo credit: todaysletters.com)

(technically this you are not supposed to make smoothies but I made them due to my schedule and made sure that all of the ingredients were Whole 30 approved. 
This Coco-Berry Superfood's one was is a personal favorite)

(photo credit: soletshangout.com)

(Amazing little bars packed with flavor and goodness, not all of them are Whole 30 approved so read your labels! My favorites are Pecan Pie, Coconut Pie, Key Lime Pie and Cashew Cookie.)


(These sparkling waters were perfect for gatherings! I could have yummy drink to sip on and not feel left out. Favorite flavors: Cherry Lime, Peach Pear, Lime, Cran Raspberry and Berry)


//Favorite Resources//
nomnompaleo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment