Whole 30: Week 3 Recap


Week three is complete and I have one week to go! This past week was my more difficult as I nannying for a new family. There were so many temptations in their fridge and pantry but I was very proud of my self control! This week I went a bit beef crazy but I must have been needing more iron in my system. Hope you enjoy a few of my favorites and that you enjoy the beginnings of Fall!
                                                                                              photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png


//Italian Poached Eggs//
(no recipe, I simply warmed the marinara sauce and the poached the eggs in the sauce. I'm not 100% that the marinara sauce is Whole 30 approved but it doesn't have any added sugar and is made with fresh ingredients)


The Sauce...


(photo credit: ditchthewheat.com)


(photo credit: multiplydelicious.com)




No comments :

Post a Comment