Whole 30: Week 2 Recap


Well week 2 is complete and I felt more cravings to splurge than I did the first week but I stayed strong and I'm excited to take on week 3! I definitely feel like I have more energy and feel like I can appreciate the flavors more in the food that I'm making rather than the spices or sauces that usually accompany the food that I cook. I have tried to get Drew on board and he actually does like the majority of the dishes that I'm preparing. Maybe next time... So here are some of my favorites that I made last week. The photos from the recipes ended up being the only photos I had because I keep forgetting to take them! What are some of your favorite healthy recipes? 
                                                 photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

  //Beef and Veggie Kebabs//
(no recipe here just add a few of your favorites, some olive oil and herbs)



(photo credit to chowstalker.com and I recommend substituting spinach for the kale)


(photo credit to multiplydelicious.com)





(very good except no cheese for the Whole 30)




Similar posts you may like:

No comments :

Post a Comment