She Prospers Photography : M Chocolat

Last week I had the privilege of meeting the owners of M Chocolat in Alpharetta. The dynamic sister duo opened their delicious shop a few years ago and have recently earned the 2014 Flavor of Georgia winner for their Georgia bars. These tasty bars feature local blueberries, peaches and pecans that represent our fine state.

The two sisters have also created two chocolate boxes that can be paired with either red or white wines. Their boxes (and fingers crossed a few of my pictures) may be featured soon in a local Georgia magazine. I could have taken one of everything home with me from their shop. I can't wait to go back and sample their Sea Salt Turtles and their Dark Chocolate Truffles that I was able to see them making by hand.

I can't wait to complete my Whole 30 program and go back to visit this sweet local business!
                                                                                         photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png
                                                           








No comments :

Post a Comment