Pinspiration


Every so often, I go back and look through my recent pins on Pinterest and pull inspiration from my boards. I love using Pinterest as a resource for great ideas and then putting my own creative spin on them. I would love to be able to create beautiful things all day everyday, but for now a lazy Saturday afternoon will have to do.  Here are a few of my favorite things right now!



Favorite Craft: DIY Pallet Map









Favorite Outfit: Stripes and Sparkles



Favorite Piece of Art: Pink and Gold Canvas



What are a few of your favorite crafting ideas? The recipe that your dying to make? I'd love to hear it!
                                                                                                 photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

4 comments :

  1. Love these pins! Looking back through my boards is one of my favorite things to do, too - it's so fun to find inspiration there! This post has me ready to work on my gallery wall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing other pins!! My favorite is that pallet map. I would love to do one for where I was born, lived, married, had my kids etc. Cute ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pins -- I love looking back at mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments!

    Lauren, I am dying to move into our own space and start decorating! I may or may not have a secret board on pinterest dedicated to gallery walls. Ha!

    twomiracles, What a fabulous idea!! I would love to fill the pallet map with places that my husband and I have traveled to!

    Tawni, thanks so much! Pinterest has so many wonderful resources, I would love to get into a good routine of a weekly crafting/creative cooking day. I just took a peek at your blog, are you still living in Austria? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete