34 Magnolia Street Feature and a Fantastic Florida Weekend

Good Morning Friends!

Drew and I had a fabulous family filled weekend down in Florida. I feel like the ocean has a way of recharging my soul and I still feel like my mind is stuck in the sand this morning. I grew up living just a few minutes away from Ponte Vedra Beach in Jacksonville and while Atlanta now feels like home, I'm a beach girl at heart. My beautiful sister flew in for the event and I cherish any amount of time that I get to spend with her.Our mom joined us for a day at the beach before the wedding and we had the best time soaking up some sun together. We celebrated the wedding of my precious cousin and I am so excited for her and her new husband as they start their lives together.

My new friend Lauren, the lovely lady behind 34 Magnolia Street , featured me in an introduction post this weekend and I would love to share it with y'all! I have enjoyed getting to know Lauren and I am so thankful to meet blogging friends who can encourage and inspire me in this writing journey! Head on over to her blog and spend a few minutes getting to know me a bit better!
                                                                                        photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png





3 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a lovely weekend! I want some beach time!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures. I am a big fan of the beach. I wish I had some beach time. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! My weekend was so relaxing and I hope that both of yours were as well! This beach trip was long overdue and I'm so happy that we were able to get away!

    ReplyDelete