Friday Favorites: Anthropologie, Fresh Flowers & Snazzy Business Cards

Whew! I don't know about you but I had a busy week. It was full of catching up with dear friends, networking for She Prospers Photography and helping to take care of a sweet family's little girl. Here are some fun things that have caught my eye this week and I hope that you enjoy them too!
 


 
My snazzy business cards came in the mail this week and I'm so happy with them! I can't wait to start using them and sharing them with new friends I meet. 
 
 
Check out this beauiful dip-dye tank over at Anthropologie.
 
 
Wouldn't this gorgeous scalloped dress be perfect for a late Summer wedding?


Isn't this bouquet stunning? So is the painted mason jar vase they are displayed in. 

Enjoy this lovely Fall-like weather we are having and have a happy weekend!
                                                                photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

No comments :

Post a Comment