Warby Parker: New Glasses, New Look

It makes my heart smile when I find out about companies who give back. When I returned back to the States, I needed to replace my glasses and I found out about Warby Parker from a sweet friend of mine. Not only do they have cute frames but they also have precious sunglasses. Whether you purchase a pair of glasses or sunglasses, Warby Parker will give a pair of glasses to a person in need. They have already given 1 million pairs of glasses to people in countries around the globe. They also take a portion of their monthly glasses sold and donate it to their non profit partners.

As if they couldn't be more awesome, they offer a free home try-on program where you can check out five different pairs of glasses for five days. I decided to take them up on their nifty idea and I loved having the time for my indecisive self to make a decision on a pair of glasses.







I decided on the Sims frames and I cannot wait until they arrive on my doorstep. These frames make my blind self very happy to wear my glasses out and about!I loved the convenience of the home try-on program and would definitely encourage you to check them out!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

                                                                                             photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

No comments :

Post a Comment