She Prospers Photography: Happy Belly Food Truck


Last week I had the privilege of photographing some of the crew behind the Happy Belly food truck company. I'm such a sucker for food trucks and especially ones who serve "farm to truck" delicious treats like Happy Belly. All of their meat is cooked on a Big Green Egg and let me tell you it is fantastic! I had never had a brussel sprout in my life and now I am a believer (and the sweet chili sauce they slather on top of them is to die for!). I was honored to meet the people behind the truck and I hope that you have the chance to find their truck around the Atlanta area. Check out more of the story behind how they got started here.Thank you Happy Belly for serving healthy alternatives that taste wonderful and truly do make your belly happy.
                                                                                                 photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png










No comments :

Post a Comment