Encourage Beauty Campaign: Recap

I sure have loved participating in the Encourage Beauty Campaign this week! I'm normally not a selfie taker and honestly as a photographer, I feel more comfortable behind the camera lens. This week has been wonderful as I've seen other women take part and show off their inner beauty. I was thinking back over women who have made a positive influence in my life in regards to beauty. There are so many girls who look to celebrities for their standard of beauty and I'm grateful for my mother, my aunts and my mother's best friends who demonstrated their own style with grace, modesty and spunk.

Here's a look into the photos that I used in the campaign this week on Instagram:


Monday | Makes Me Feel Girly: Wearing dresses! I enjoy feeling feminine and classy.
Tuesday | Always Gets a Compliment: So thankful that my beautiful sister was in town for the weekend! I absolutely love her to pieces and am so thankful for her heart! My smile. I enjoy smiling and love to see smiles on others as well.
Wednesday | Boldy Rockin' My Favorite Color: I love these two women, my mother and sister sure do make life better! The combination of our personalities is lovely and I adore that we each rocked bold colors this past weekend.
Thursday | Fresh Face & Simply Styled: My favorite outfits have become comfy patterned tshirts, paired with gold studs and the Stella & Dot blessed necklace my mother just gave me. I've embraced letting my natural curly hair do its' thing and normally don't leave the house with out my chubby lipstick.
Friday | Celebrating My Best Feature: My husband always compliments my hair no matter if it is straight, curled, scrunched or in a messy ponytail. I'm thankful to enjoy my natural color and the fact that I can wear it in a variety of ways.

Did you join in on the challenge this week? Show me your pics! Feel free to share the image below with a friend as a reminder to encourage the beauty that you see in others. I hope that you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
                                                                           photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png
Image

No comments :

Post a Comment