She Prospers Photography: Baby Cruz

Is there anything more precious than a newborn baby? The way they coo and smile in their sleep. Their scent after you give them a bath and lather them with baby lotion. I love being invited into this season of someone's life as they welcome a tiny member into their family.

I first met Mandi and Dave when I was working at the non-profit Dream House for Medically Fragile Children. I was honored to take pictures of their wedding and also of their first born just days after he arrived. Baby Cruz was born a few weeks early and I got to capture him a few days shy of his due date. He was such an easy baby to photograph and loves to cuddle. I am so blessed to know this sweet family and so excited to be able to capture phases of their life as it unfolds. Welcome to the world Baby Cruz!
                                                                                        photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png









No comments :

Post a Comment