She Prospers Photography Launch!

Hello friends! Today is a very exciting day as I am taking a step of faith and re-launching my photography business! I am so excited to get to do what I love to do and share my passion with those I am serving!

About the name: She Prospers was something that the Lord showed me in China, as I knew that He was leading Drew and I home. I was wresting with the fact that we would be moving back to the States and leaving new friends, our students and the place we had called home for a year. We were willing to stay longer and serve Him there but He was asking us to return to Atlanta. 

One morning, I came across this verse in Psalms 1:3, "He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers". Reading this verse, it dawned on me...I knew in my head that He would provide for us, take care of us and comfort us but did I really trust Him in the deepest part of my heart? If I chose to trust Him, He would provide, I wouldn't wither and I would prosper in all that I chose to do as I follow Him.

She Prospers.  

I'm really excited for you to take a look around and if you like what you see let me know!

http://sheprospersphotography.zenfolio.com/

Also a BIG thank you to my friend Lindsey Carr from East West Design Co for designing my beautiful watercolored logo!! Check out more of Lindsey's beautiful work in her Etsy shop!: https://www.etsy.com/shop/eastwestdesignco




                                                                                    photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

No comments :

Post a Comment