Judah's 6 Month Pictures

The saying is most certainly true that "for the young the days go fast and the years go slow; for the old the days go slow and the years go fast". I cannot believe that Judah has been in our lives for nearly a year now. He is truly such a joy and it's difficult for me to imagine my life without him.

 As much as I miss the squishy, cuddle-filled newborn days, it is so much fun watching him roll, laugh, babble and make messes during meals. I want to bottle up each new thing that he does so that I'll never forget his curiosity, his sweet sounds or simply his innocence.

On the hard days, it's truly amazing that after he takes a nap, my heart usually misses him and I can't wait to scoop him up again. Even after the hardest nights, all it takes is one little giggle in the morning (and let's be honest a cup of coffee or two) to melt my heart and I'm putty in his little hands.
I cannot believe how much I love Judah and to know that my heavenly Father loves me more and is intimately aware of my thoughts, my heartbeats and each breath I take is absolutely incredible. I'm so thankful that He has allowed me to see the parallels between motherhood and my relationship with Him. He is so gracious with us and I'm so grateful for the way He shows up in the most tender ways.

All too soon Judah will be crawling, walking and talking and I will yearn for these days I have with him now, so I'm trying my best to savor this time and not let the days blur together.
                                                                                                         photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png


        









No comments :

Post a Comment