She Prospers Photography: The Kraft Family

It is an honor for my friends to allow me to photograph their families and this time was no exception. My precious college friend Emily and her two children Maddie and Mason are family to me and with their dad and Em's husband Jeff is away on a deployment, we thought it would be fun to snap some pictures of home to send his way.

Maddie and Mason are just bursting with energy but I had so much fun chasing them around the park while my little one snoozed away in his stroller. Also, a big Happy 1st Birthday to you little Mason! It was a gorgeous Fall day and it was a joy to capture memories of this little fam. Jeff, we love you and are so thankful for your service to our country!
                                                                                                     photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png                     


             










No comments :

Post a Comment