And Baby Makes Three


It's true!! Drew and I are expecting our first baby this September! This has been the hardest secret for me to keep and it is a well known fact with my friends that I can't keep happy news secret for very long. We are so thankful and overjoyed with this life that the Lord has given to us and cannot wait to meet this little person growing inside me.


I'm 15 weeks and have thankfully been feeling well. I didn't experience morning sickness and am thanking the Lord daily for it. I've had a huge appetite and have had low energy but overall I just can't stop smiling from the sheer amount of happiness that I feel. I keep telling Drew that I'm ready for a little bump to appear so that I can show the world on the outside our little secret. 


I cannot wait to see Drew become a father. My heart feels like bursting thinking about how well he is going to love this little peanut. I'm so blessed by the way he has shown me his support with late night ice cream runs, countless back rubs and the way that he can calm me in an instant when my twirly mind foolishly looks up symptoms on my pregnancy app. He's simply the best and I'm so thankful that I get to parent alongside him.

 

*My two personal favorites... telling him we're gonna be parents and our attempts at baby bumps (also I think he was going for Derrick Zoolander in the shot on the right ha ha!)

It's going to be an another adventure and I simply cannot wait for September to be here already! Are you a new mom or expecting your first baby? I'd love to hear how you're doing! Any other September mommas out there? Much love...
                                                                                               photo d58a37ad-be1f-466c-a9a7-24e7c64f6147_zpsae98e763.png

No comments :

Post a Comment